Moonspear that's the way it ought to be
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
When asked if he trained with Hydra, Dirge found hinself off guard with the question. She was obviously skilled when it came to tracking and from what he could guess, wasn't a bad hunter either. Of course there was the matter of her being after someone, but the details of such had not been fully disclosed to him, nor had he gone prying into her privacy.

So he summed it up: "Well, we hunt together." That would have to do for now, though he anticipated more questions to rise in the wake of his answers. He could not fault Jarilo for being inquistive. It was the most direct way of getting information, which he seemed to have no issue getting from Dirge.

As for what he had seen...

"And I haven't seen anything of particular interest yet tonight, except for you. Do you ever find anything out here in the dark? Any monsters lurking I should be afraid of?" A wry grin flickered across his muzzle because surely the boy wasn't too old for monsters. They existed always, if only to take on more familar shapes than either of them had yet to realize.
Messages In This Thread
that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - November 23, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - November 27, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 05, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 10, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 20, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - December 24, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - December 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Dirge - January 01, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: that's the way it ought to be - by Jarilo - January 24, 2018, 11:33 PM