Moonspear like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
"So you were calling me dirty," he quipped from shallower waters. She had that look on her face again, one where she took an assessment of him. One, he deigned, that probably suggested she was trying to figure out how to wash even the clingest of grime from his ears. He drew out the seconds with narrowed eyes in mock offense before the wave of his tail got the better of his act. No, that gaze was something of an appraisal and for lack of better ideas he went along with it.

The dropoff to deeper waters did not take him as unaware as he would have thought. While the stony bottom was still there, it had yet to be slick as he thought. Perhaps the warmth kept it from such things, or maybe this hidden gem wasn't so hidden at all. His steps carried him to her, where he stopped mere inches from her muzzle to hold a curious gaze.

"And how do to intend to get me clean, hm? Do you think all the earth will just wash right off in a dunk?" Or maybe she intended to drown him here, idly keeping him hooked in conversation while more nefarious thoughts bubbled beneath the dark surface. Such a thought didn't come to him, but he did not think she was all prim and proper. A game was afoot, of that he was certain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: like the legends of the phoenix, all ends with beginnings - by Dirge - November 29, 2017, 05:11 PM