Redhawk Caldera in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan was never at the borders, but today he was. He just felt like he wanted to walk the edge, maybe do a little marking. The y’all of war was frightening him, and he didn’t like to think of intruders. He wanted to do all he could to keep his family safe, even going out of his way to drink extra water to give a little extra pee. While he was in the middle of taking a piss, he heard a howl not far away. The long legged chubby cheeked wolf dropped his leg and ran towards the source of the howl, immediately worried that it was one of the evil wolves, and that he would have to start doing some protecting.

When he saw the other he was no longer worried. This guy was actually younger than Lagan and while he was bigger in size, he was not filled out and plushy like Lagan. He was skinny to the bone, and he looked extremely submissive. Honestly even if he was an evil wolf, Lagan could take him. Lagan let out a giggle of relief, Dude you really worried me, I thought I was gonna fight somebody. Hi I’m Lagan. My mom and dad will probably be here soon, but until then we can talk. He introduced himself laxly, his posture very open and his voice chill to be talking to a stranger at the border.
Messages In This Thread
in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 22, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 23, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 23, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 24, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 25, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Lagan - November 25, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: in a field of broken antlers, i'm holy - by Baal - November 28, 2017, 05:42 AM