Stone Circle I will be re-instituting Prima Noctae.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
thank you for your patience <3 did you want to bump this up to present day?

Stark could feel someone nearby, the cool of the air making that static charge fill everything up. It made it easier to feel the others nearby but then it could also just be his general paranoia taking over. Stark gave a low hum as he paused and rubbed himself against a tree, satisfying both an itch to mark the lands and an itch on his back. But then a smaller voice called out and Stark's ears perked. It wasn't Steph, and it didn't sound deep enough to be Ezra, which left Clary. 

He gave a low chuff and turned himself back until he'd parted through the trees a bit more. "Over here," He called out to help guide the girl, a gentle smile on his face. "I'm out this way." He wondered if she'd been hunting him down on purpose or if he'd been the fortunate one who caught her attention. Either way, he didn't mind the company - especially since she was one of Valette's.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I will be re-instituting Prima Noctae. - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: I will be re-instituting Prima Noctae. - by Clary - December 19, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: I will be re-instituting Prima Noctae. - by Stark - February 18, 2018, 10:35 PM