Stone Circle biggest muscle in the body
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Banner wasn't wrong - about Stark, she rarely was even beyond her typical observations - Stark had been more reclusive but he found it....harder than expected to go from nothing to nothing in a pack again. It seemed so quick that things had shifted in the Keep and he didn't think it was going to happen in Easthollow but there was that lingering doubt. He drew in a deep breath as he scented along the edges of the treeline - he was pretty sure he'd smelled a fox around. A sound distracted him and he paused in his steps, ear swiveling behind him for a moment before he turned and saw a dark figure weaving through the trees not too far from him. 

He circled back, taking a bit further of a path than necessary, until he was close enough to his sister to give a low chuff. "I thought I'd caught a fox' scent but...." He trailed off with a shrug - if it had passed through it wasn't a fresh enough trail to really warrant a huge panic. "So, how's it been for you?" He asked curiously. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 05, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 06, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 15, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 17, 2017, 04:39 PM