Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
170 Posts
Ooc — JB

They were quite a pair indeed. Both struggled to communicate for different reasons and both knew things, but it was not a shared knowledge. Rheia knew how to play only because her sisters had taught her and, seeing Sif's reaction, she felt instantly heartbroken at the thought that Sif had never had a sister before. It hadn't really occurred to her until right that very second. Rheia's odd position felt strained once she'd given pause; but she stood up and stretched to rid herself of the energy, shook her shoulders to her hips and through her tail, and contemplated how to explain her feelings.

Maybe it wasn't necessary to explain but Rheia felt like quite the fool, having flailed her tail like that and ducked down so low. She felt a vague embarrassment but swallowed it down, locked it away, eager to move on from the momentary social blunder. The girl moseyed closer to her sister with her posture slackened; she was deep in thought just as Sif had been previously, although her posture hinted that something greater was amiss. To live without sisters - oh, how sad!

Sif, Rheia finally murmured as she pressed her nose softly against the girl's shoulder, Play is.. Play is.. how could she explain when she couldn't form enough words in this awful, choppy, clumsy language! A light seemed to go off above Rheia's head as she came to a conclusion. Talking wouldn't work but maybe this would - this! She was close to Sif already, but as soon as she spoke the girl slipped low and to the side, scrambling to get close to her sister's swaying tail, which she tried to grab as if it were a stalk of wheat and she, a hungry doe. Her teeth only lightly grazed the fine hairs of the tail-tip, and if Sif were to move the appendage away there would be an eager, playful little Rheia in hot pursuit. Between her light snaps she muttered, Is game! Play -- I take! Mine now!

Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Spooky Camilla - December 01, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM