Redhawk Caldera I used to live there once.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Although the creek was on the farther side of the woods, Elwood agreed with Sebastian's suggestion that it could be a good thing for the Redhawks and Drageda. It would require them to swing around the territory, but he suspected that Blackfeather would not predict an attack from that side if they, at some point, got wind of the caldera's plans.

Sebastian continued to elaborate, remembering more about the landscape with each passing second. He mentioned lights that should be avoided, as well as a dangerous tree. Elwood shuddered as he wondered what, exactly, could make an inanimate object like a tree into something menacing. If it was near the heart of the territory, however, they would likely never come across it; at least, he hoped not.

"Hopefully we won't have to go far into their land at all," he said, frowning in agreement. His expression cleared slightly as he met Sebastian's gaze. "This is so, so helpful. I'm glad that you decided to stay. This information can really benefit us. Thank you," he said earnestly, feeling grateful for his friend despite the unpleasant circumstances.
Messages In This Thread
I used to live there once. - by Sebastian - December 04, 2017, 09:38 AM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Elwood - December 05, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Sebastian - December 10, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Sebastian - December 17, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Sebastian - December 20, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Sebastian - December 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Elwood - January 01, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: I used to live there once. - by Sebastian - January 02, 2018, 10:22 AM