Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Private 

Stark had spent his time still as he'd always done - marking borders, checking caches, hunting Banner down to harass every so often. It was good however to have the time to really relax and get comfortable and while he hadn't met too many members of the pack he was relatively okay with it. He'd heard something about some being out traveling, and then there was still the whole deal of whoever had fathered Val's kids. He hadn't met him yet, but, Stark had heard some off handed things about the male. 

Stark stretched, shaking his coat out before he headed towards Valette's den. He was hoping he might catch her without any of the kids lurking around - not by any means that he disliked children, quite the opposite, but, he'd felt there was still a lot more unsaid that didn't seem appropriate to speak about in front of Steph. If @Valette was around and free then maybe he'd manage to discuss other things with her, otherwise, maybe they could go hunt or do something. He just felt like stretching his legs a bit and maybe he could even get her to goof off for a bit too. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by Stark - December 07, 2017, 12:42 AM