Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry I'm taking so long on this o-o

His paws moved steadily across the ground, eyes trailing the horizon as the two walked. Soon enough they came upon the area Dawn had last seen them, but the birds did not remain here. Rather, there were bits of feathers and a scent that was undeniably theirs. 

"Alright," He agreed to split up, head nodding as his eyes sparkled a little - hunting was always fun, the thrill of the chase was one of his favourite things and the chance to do it again (despite doing it every day) would never be passed up.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - December 29, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM