Haunted Wood Finding Her Tracks
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
At the mention of the light colored males true pack Rouge stood up. Remembering her first ever encounter with the pack, and the misunderstanding that almost cost her life. They seemed like the kind that would act rather then talk things over. But instead of lunge for her right off the bat, he continued to talk about Rouge's brethern. 

Who was he refering to? She thought, not recognizing anyone to be her bretheren. Then she remembered that the scent of Moonspear was still something that clung to her pelt whether she liked it or not. Now that she had Moonspear on her mind she remembered what it was Hydra had asked her to do the last time they spoke. To look out for a male with his exact discription. She thought it was strange that the pack would be looking for his head. They didn't seem like a pack that would allow executions. 

"I really need to bath more often." she mumbled under her breath, refering to the unwanted scent stuck to her fur. "Now, I don't want you mixing me up with them. They're no 'bretheren' of mine." she declared wanting to distance herself from them as much as possible. If not for her own reasons, but for the reason that she would look less like a threat the male. She didn't know the pack's beef with him, but she didn't want to be harmed in the process for something she had nothing to do with. "You've given me no reason to want your head, assuming you don't plan to take mine." she said trying to defuse any lethal tention between the two.  

Messages In This Thread
Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - December 12, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Vaati - December 13, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - December 13, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Vaati - December 17, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - December 18, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Finding Her Tracks - by Rouge - January 22, 2018, 12:34 AM