Cerulean Cape and i got this vibe i swear it's perfect to ride to
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
you never have to worry about matching the length of my posts. most of it is rambling filler anyway, lol! & snowdoggo/idiot drogon is my fave, lmao

Sakaali watches as the abomination wolf-dog turns to face him with bristled hackles. It is a fair enough gesture: Drogon knows he would have done the same but the Ansbjørn does not curb the lift of his chin or slight curl of his upper lip in response. There is a rise of disgust in his throat towards the mutt that stands across from him as Drogon wonders why he bothered to linger or even to call out to him. His sudden rise of prejudice is unexpected — there is no indication as to where it started or much less why — but it is there all the same. Perhaps Drogon would feel differently if he knew his father was a coywolf …or perhaps he would feel his own genetics are diluted enough; but he does not know and thus it does not matter. The wolf-dog introduces himself as Zen and Drogon’s ear twitches as he tucks the information away. Sakaali.” The jackal introduces himself using the name of the mask he currently bore, a wily smirk tugging at the edges of his lips. That is what this mask is: wily, cunning and ironically diplomatic. It is why it bears the name of jackal; the charmer and the cobra all in one. “What brings you to the Cape?” Sakaali inquires in a pleasant and conversationally curious manner. The world is his stage and if he does not practice his acting how can he ever consider himself worthy of the skillset?
Messages In This Thread
and i got this vibe i swear it's perfect to ride to - by Zen - December 13, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: and i got this vibe i swear it's perfect to ride to - by RIP Wintersbane - December 27, 2017, 03:51 AM