Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
ingram's inverse counterpart hung in the distant shadow of his brother's urgency--so suddenly as the blot on the horizon would grow close, he would fade away again... drawn to a familiar note on the wind or in impressions underfoot. it wasn't long before the dark yearling ducked into a cavern, the black appetite of the ingress swallowing him entire. 

lycaon inhaled. the sound of the tide loudly filled his ears, and summoned forth strange, inflamed feelings that caused his chest to tighten between forceps of bitter reminescence. if the boy knew anything, it was that nostalgia was just a con artist willing to sell the idea that things in the past were better than they seemed. he loathed the feeling. exhale.

his amber gaze lingered on the undulations of the waves, transfixed. the briny seawind snaked its fingers through the thick furring of his nap. flexing his toes into the sand crushed around imprints of his foot, lycaon's lungs implored a steadying breath as he took stock of the expanse. he was struck by the familarity of everything. time trapped in amber. 

mere moments passed before ingram re-emerged from the grotto--breaking lycaon's spellbound gaze on the in-rolling froth of sea--and lingered out of view on the opposite side of the grotto. the palefaced boy didn't immediately follow, assuming he'd make his way back in short order like usual. however, when he didn't, concern stirred lycaon's intuition and he trotted gamely after his brother, the tail-end of ingram's malapert: am i in trouble? causing his lax gait to hasten along in case things were heading south already. 

"i think you enjoy it," lycaon loomed up alongside his kin, the length of his body brushing against him in comradely greeting. he looked over the girl stood before them, an unfamiliar face framed by eyes of afternoon sunlight, with an expression that sunk into the comfortable lines of indifference. he relaxed his posture, diminishing any tenseness that his arrival might have introduced. "but i don't." he asserted pointedly at his brother. he turned his attention back to Nyx, inquisitve. "do you know who lives here if not yourself?" 
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Lycaon - December 19, 2017, 08:40 PM