Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it was a sense of relief that washed over ingram as he saw his brother - lycaon was a welcome sight anytime, and since their reunion the dark boy had scarcely strayed from his ashen brother's side. he would not -- could not -- bear their separation again, and he lowered his muzzle in an affectionate brush against his brother's tufted fur as lycaon flanked him.

the pair's attention turned to nyx, who throughout all of this, had remained neutral in her posture -- in her position, ingram could not say he would be so collected. he had a natural distrust of strangers, and an affinity for familiarity that in some ways limited his interactions with others.

he received nyx's information with mixed emotions - he did not wish to travel unknowningly into pack territory -- yet the same time, emptiness was no promise that wylla could be found. if she was anywhere, ingram assumed she'd be with company. it was not the way of the wolf to be solitary.

he craned his thin neck back and looked in the direction the agouti female spoke; the cliffs scaled high above them even from this distance, their towering shoulders rimmed in a soft and opaque fog. he had enjoyed the challenge of descending their steep stairs, but could not imagine ascending them. "not that i saw - i came from the cliffs. i'm ingram." he offered this information easily, finding the exchange between the trio beneficial - perhaps she could help them find wylla. "we used to live here." he added lamely, unsure if he should bring up their lost sibling just yet.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Ingram Sr - December 21, 2017, 07:17 PM