Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
his ears gathered raptly over his pallid brow as the female delivered the disappointing news that she had found no one--it was troubling. they came from opposite ends of the earth looking for camaraderie, in one form or another--yet none profited. the three of them all appeared to be down in their luck when it came to flushing out their kind. whether that was good or bad, he supposed, was staked entirely on the condition of one's luck and the other's social conscience. his own wasn't in apical shape, to be fair.

Lycaon fell back onto his haunches as his brother introduced himself, and more painfully, their origins. he felt his whole being in a state like the waves breaking upon the gelid earth at their feet. "but it feels very differently now." he murmured, draping his tail empathetically over Ingram's.

then he suddenly and purposefully straightened his posture and buckled a furrow of sand between them with a flourish of his wrist. "well, if you like sand, and the ocean.." he indicated to the coastline that stretched endlessly behind them, cracked a grin. "i got the best news for you."
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Lycaon - December 21, 2017, 08:55 PM