Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
editing an ending on as per lauren's request

his posture stiffened as Nyx enticed them with her spirited quip. Lycaon's movements became measured, his tail a slow-swinging pendulum and his eyes lucent with mischief. Ingram rattled off some heckle directed towards his paler counterpart as he delighted in busy circles around the two. Lycaon suddenly dropped into a play-bow that mirrored the pose of his winsome adversary, teeth brandishing a clownish grin. "sharks are fish... would you go up against a shark!?" he countered devilishly, slapping his paws against the sand between them.

there was a moment of tense immotility where neither wolf would connect the first blow. then, suddenly, Lycaon detonated into a flurry of activity -- vaulting crabwise with a shrill yip, he aimed to plow headlong into Nyx's ebony torso and displace her utilizing the battering ram of his keister.

the trio burst into a lively game of tag and chased one another up and down the coast until evening came upon them, at which point the boys invited this new comrade of theirs to remain with them there on the strand.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Lycaon - January 10, 2018, 04:10 AM