Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary beamed at her mama's praise. "You really think so?" But she knew mama did - why else would she have said so? The pale girl knew very little about hunting or surviving, but making friends - that was an area she knew a lot about. "I can be friendly! I made lots of friends before. Like Easy, and Dauntless, and Murdock, and Banner, and Steph, and Ezra, and Eezee, and Nanook..." the list went on, surely, but the quick procession of names tied her tongue, and she finished by turning bright and eager eyes on her ma. "And I can be helpful, you know I can!" And the thought of helping others brought another wave of excitement.

Clary leapt to her paws, as if mama would deem her ready now, and start tearing across the borders in search of some wandering soul to save. She thought Valette nearly did, and Clary leapt forward - only to turn with a deflated disappointment sharp on her face. "But I've already seen everything here. I want to see somewhere else," she scuffed her paw across the film of snow and stared at her mama with imploring eyes. "Please?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by Clary - December 23, 2017, 12:37 PM