Bramblepoint the graveyard, the turnaround, it changed in you somehow
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
like skwol, indra's internal guide to territories was incomplete. most of her knowledge was fragmented, a jumbled assortment of passing regions and territories -- she knew the lay of the land for the most part, but not the names in which it had been assigned. she nodded understandingly, and considered what a place like broken fang must have been like.

the name conjured a sense of a bleak landscape, arid even -- an assumption for indra, but an imagery of blustery cold and a brown, defeated landscape came to mind. she had always had a vivid imagination and even now it was carried away.

"mmmhmm. i think it's pretty new. we aren't fully established yet, but there's a couple of us." mentally she counted up to four -- though she did not know soon the member base would swell to over that number. "and a bear, hence the name." she added with a grin. she had not been eager to meet 'arthur', but apparently the forest was habituated by none other than him.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the graveyard, the turnaround, it changed in you somehow - by Indra - January 22, 2018, 08:01 PM