Ankyra Sound you were swept ashore like bottles holding prayers
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
the singeing sun beat upon this place bereft of dignity. memories swirled in a windfall of pain as the ivory yearling refamiliarized himself with each grain of sand, each grimacing shuck--evoking hidden emotion. Lycaon picked along the strand with reservations and a lingering ache that instilled sorrow upon his countenance. 

"mana!! look!" the young boy gawked wanderously, racing towards a colossal red cedar that had washed upon their shore, courtesy of the gale-force winds the night before. it dwarfed him in size, like a felled titan. Caiaphas meandered after him as he struggled (with great enthusiasm to his merit) to clamber up it's rotted timber, and lobbed him up with the bridge of her nose so he could reach the top. he hastily barreled to its very end, nearly throwing himself off in the process. "i tan see DA ENTIWER WOLD!" he bellowed, tail furiously whipping with excitement. 

he leaned into the wind, let it rip against his mane and nip his eyes. "brother." he bade @Ingram, who was predictably lost to present view. "i don't think she's here." he paused--who had he been referring to? his eyes fell upon the grotto. he knew its sad mouth with eyes of uncertainty. he knew the anguish. "Wylla--i don't think she's returned to this place."
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
you were swept ashore like bottles holding prayers - by Lycaon - December 20, 2017, 11:54 PM