Redhawk Caldera yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year.
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
I've been planning to discontinue Phox for awhile (as y'all know). I think I like this "ending" better than PPCing him. Please keep me around until I've closed up my old threads. I'm assuming everybody's attention is on Finley, so I'd rather he go unnoticed. <3

Everybody seemed ready to fight. Every. Single. One. But not Phox. He felt his gut turn over and over again. He didn't want to watch others die. Not his friends and family, and not even those who had done wrong in their eyes. Nobody deserved death as punishment. Unlike his mother and unlike Towhee, he was a softie. He had sat back in the shadows, away from Towhee. They had grown distant since he had learned that she had killed. Had she done it more than once? She seemed eager to do it again, as did the rest of them.

Phox slunk further back, then further, quietly making his getaway. He didn't belong here. He may have been born here, but this was no place for him. By the time the others were done with their meeting, Phox would be far, far away from Redhawk Caldera and the Teekon Wilds as a whole.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Phox - December 29, 2017, 07:48 AM