Stone Circle Discussing Matters
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook came swiftly to her sister's call, undecided yet what to feel toward the beckon. Seldom did Desna rally them together like this to Circle, except for moments of grand announcements. She arrived neither first nor last, and settled amongst the others with ears of piqued interest - though, true to herself, her place retained a comfortable distance from anyone in particular.

The news shadowed her eyes. She had never crossed with the pack Desna spoke of. Truly, even with the relations she held, the woman had only heard the name once - the night of her parent's divorce - but far too much had happened since then for Nanook to remember that. But 'the other side of the mountain range' gave her an idea of their proximity. The distance didn't quell her as much as she thought.

She had little problem staying neutral on the issue. Nanook tipped her head in agreement to her sister's suggestion, but her own thoughts brewed. First the wolverine, then insolent loners, now the threat of a looming pack-wide war. They needed to step up their patrols - and perhaps more than that. "Even if we," her voice ran hoarse with the strain of nerves. Ears slicked, she cleared her throat and fixed her eyes on Desna, trying not to look at the others, nor think of what they might think of her suggestion. "Even if we stay neutral, it could be wise to hone our fighting. To be ready, in case they do come over the mountains and bring the fight to us."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Discussing Matters - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nanook - December 22, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Murdock - December 22, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Stark - December 26, 2017, 11:49 PM