Moonspear Always With The Stars
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wrapping up & archiving with my post! :-)

There is something in Drogon that tells him he should attempt to be more gentle when he speaks because she is grieving and cannot help that. It’s a natural reaction …but he is not a gentle beast. Whether she believes him or not he doesn’t know but he accepts her promise to look up to the stars and find her — which is good. He’s run out of extended patience for ‘give me now because I want it’ princesses and it was not Korei’s fault. Dro, she calls him. He has many names, many masks that he adopts to the situation but this is the first time besides wintersbane that it is a nickname given to him by another. It makes him miss his mother with a fierce ache in his chest that will never heal he’s beginning to believe …but it’s like he just told Korei: gotta lift your chin and keep going. Can’t preach something he’s not willing to practice himself. He accepts her thanks with a stiff nod, not really feeling like he deserves it. He was cruel …in his thoughts at least … but she is the only one that can deduce whether his words ( regardless of how blunt and insensitive they could seem ) helped her or not; and who was he to question it? “See you around, Korei.” He offers with a dip of his head in departure as he continues on to his den to sate his hunger and get some rest.
Messages In This Thread
Always With The Stars - by Korei Julia - December 23, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by Korei Julia - December 23, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by Korei Julia - December 23, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by Korei Julia - December 23, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by RIP Wintersbane - December 23, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by Korei Julia - December 23, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Always With The Stars - by RIP Wintersbane - December 24, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: Always With The Stars - by Korei Julia - December 24, 2017, 04:11 AM