Stavanger Bay Have you met my good friend Freud?
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Awareness of him began as a prickle at the back of her neck, and then quickly exploded into a flurry of motion and jagged teeth. Sif spun toward the strange male, hackles raise, a reproving growl already ripping past her scarred, black lips. I am dangerous, said her body, and her eyes flashed red when they caught the light while her pelt seemed to go bright and dark. Instead of cream and brown, she could have been silver and black. But it was only for a moment, and then she was a girl again, large but rawboned.

But the male was far enough that she did not immediately attack. She wasn't one to bite first, if another option was clearer or easier. Waiting seemed best for the moment - his advance did not seem to be an aggressive one, and there was a peculiar expression on his face. His face...

"Isen?" she breathed, the word escaping her in a cloud of heavy white vapor - as easily as she wished it had when she was a child, before her brother and sister had gone away. She still remembered standing on that beach, Jule going in one direction and Doe's shadow in the other. She'd stayed rooted to the spot until fear had won out and she'd chased after Jule's ginger heels. And when Jule disappeared, she'd gone back to the bay, only to find her brother and carer long gone. "It - you - " Her words were stilted, stuttered. "Moor," she said, her voice begging, tail whipping wildly. "It's me!"
Messages In This Thread
Have you met my good friend Freud? - by Moor - December 25, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Have you met my good friend Freud? - by Isengrim - December 25, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Have you met my good friend Freud? - by Moor - December 27, 2017, 10:05 PM