Stone Circle Harvest Serenity
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook found herself much less caught on his words than her sister. But then, she had always been a drifter herself. At this point the only pack she'd stayed with long enough to call something more than shelter, apart from Bearclaw Valley, was Easthollow - and this, more driven by her blood-connections than anything else. Though she dimly recalled making a family-commitment way back at Silvertip, that, too, had come from knowing Desna was there, even if her sister hadn't recognized her at the time.

So she would understand if he did eventually leave, once the weather warmed and spring proposed new heists and opportunities for a young wolf to chase - though whether that departure would be met with good-will or hostility would bank on how he worked with them now, if Desna deemed him worthy of acceptance. Nanook rather enjoyed the way he spoke and presented himself, holding to realistic expectations, and stringing his words with what could only be a practised tongue. A skill she considered herself lacking. Yet she wondered if this was all recruitment required, the asking of questions and the getting of answers, without the need for a wolf to physically prove themselves able and trustworthy to run beside them. She imagined she would find out in a few short moments - and either way, she would have questions for her sister once the stranger joined or left them, and once they found themselves alone.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Harvest Serenity - by Birk - December 26, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by Ezra Wolf - December 26, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by Birk - December 27, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by Nanook - December 27, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by Ezra Wolf - January 01, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: Harvest Serenity - by Birk - January 01, 2018, 11:40 AM