Silver Creek -- i was fuckin' around while you were saving the world
23 Posts
Ooc —
I know of a quiet place. Zada rumbled in response, taking up the lead but never straying too far ahead.
She led Brienne through the forest, to a place where the trees lingered in the shadow of the mountain and everything seemed so still. Ice crystals hung from the bare branches of hunched, twisted trees dusted with a fine layer of fluffy snow. Tucked between boulders near the mountain's flank, Zada knew there was an abandoned den. It had been dusty and unappealing when she first discovered it, cluttered with bones and other long-decayed remnants of dead animals, but it was shelter so she had cleared it out and made it her own for a time.
It was not where she stayed now, but on occasion it was a nice place to visit.
She looked up at the dazzling snow-laden mountain, at the trees that slept through the cold, and sighed softly. It was beautiful.
After a moment of silent pause, time taken to soak in the calm, icy beauty, she gestured to the entrance of the old den and led Brienne to it. It was small, barely large enough for two adult wolves, but surprisingly a bit warmer than the frosty outside. Concealed as it was, the mouth of the den provided full view of the scenery.
Zada turned her gaze to the other girl, silently hoping she would be pleased.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- i was fuckin' around while you were saving the world - by Zada - January 02, 2018, 07:01 PM