Haunted Wood darling you've got to let me know
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Private 
The shadowed girl had lain claim to a small part of the southern wood, spending much of her time sleeping. The cold had drained her, and she felt sluggish, slow, though as the days passed and time stretched by, so did her strength grow. With Screech she had envisioned a fresh start, of sorts, some way to mend the dark, twisted thing that her mind and life had become. But it seemed poor form to begin one's fresh start as she did now, lethargic and possessing a sort of bone-deep tiredness. 

And yet when she woke that day, and crawled from beneath the willow she'd made her makeshift den, the tiredness seemed to have leeched out of her, the world seeming a little clearer and a little more bright. Head low, she let out a soft call for the boy, wondering if he'd be back today, perhaps, she hoped, with something to eat. She dropped a bit of weight, the best she'd been able to catch a squirrel. With that, she moved towards the general direction of the Caldera, gaze searching.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 27, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 29, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 29, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 11:21 PM