Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 

shortly after their reunion the duo made for the cliff-face where the cavernous grotto sat, a dark and impressive series of tunnels ingram had only just discovered the full breadth of. he liked to imagine he strolled alongside his dark-furred companion with confidence: instead his legs felt wiggly and full of jelly, and his belly had a strange sensation cradled within it.

he was in some ways fearful of lycaon's rejection - what if the two didn't like each other? it was not like ingram to bring women home -- perhaps his brother would see what ingram saw in her and welcome her readily.

except, on second thought, ingram didn't want him to see what he saw in her - what if he liked her too much? what if she liked lycaon better than him? he felt his stomach flip - it was simply too much for his adolescent mind to grapple.

"lycaon?" ingram called as he stepped under the dark hearth of stone and vine, his voice carrying in small trembles down the cavern. for a brief pause ingram turned to look at chusi, seeking her gaze briefly before he sank into the mouth of the grotto.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Ingram Sr - December 28, 2017, 07:03 PM