Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
at his core, Lycaon probably did feel some measure of contrition for his lack of manners when it came to his brother introducing new flames. or, old flames, according to the one flaring boldly before him like a fuckin' flambeau. or one of those birthday candles that doesn't go out when you blow on it, building frustration that would later be corroboated by the clenched fist covered in red velvet.

Lycaon's gaze did not waver from Chusi as she chirruped about her savory history with his brother, until verrrrry slowly and unblinkingly, as she spoke about knowing him and Wylla, he turned to face his hangdog kin.

he gave a single,

hard,

blink.

what in the world was happening? he snapped his eyes back to Chusi. "that's real sweet." his tail lashed against his hocks, eyes warming up for a tender, loving, sarcastic moment before flashing to a chill again again. "previously unknown information--you're not 'lil' anymore. you don't know anything about each other." an attempted plea, mainly directed towards his brother, who had yet to interject in defense of his potential love interest.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Lycaon - December 28, 2017, 08:53 PM