Bearclaw Valley what if we rewrite the stars?
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Private 
@Xan <3

Xan had returned and brought with him the resurrection of Bearclaw Valley. Nanook tipped her head and stared at the giant cliffs above her, scaling higher and higher, and topped with thick layers of snow. Standing firm, firm as they had ever stood, even in the face of every turmoil that had overthrown the pack that had once lived within.

She shifted against a cool wind. She was out of place here now, but memories danced within these walls. Bad and good, broken and redeemed. Here, their family had risen and fallen; here they'd scattered, but in a twist of irony, or perhaps just the strange working of time, this place now brought them together, first with her sister, and now with her brother. Nanook wondered what Xan would do with the land. The Valley had brought so much wrong to them already, but the Apaata wasn't so naive to think it only had good left to give. But she hoped she was wrong in that.

Her brother's arrival threw her heart into a new and perplexing chaos. Desna had accepted her with forgiveness and warmth, and pa had wrapped her in a long embrace - but she wondered of her brother - her comaker of mischief, and the one she knew had wished to reunite their family as much as she had wanted to herself - how he would take her? So much had changed since they'd last seen each other on the banks of the foggy river when she had been but a broken shell, and he, much the same. Nanook kept her paws well away from the markings he had begun to set and, with a tip of her head, bit her nerves and lifted her voice to beckon him.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - December 29, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - January 06, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - February 05, 2018, 01:24 AM