Bearclaw Valley what if we rewrite the stars?
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He met her with an odd pitch of concern, and she felt her smile falter with the set of her brow. "No." Nothing had happened that she could think of besides the usual happenings - the regular agenda of routine hunts and patrols. The kids were fine, and so was Desna. Easthollow seemed to be thriving, despite the cold season, their ranks grew by the day to fill in the gaps less committed members left behind. They had no enemies to speak of, no threats from outside or from within. She couldn't have imagined a better life than this, and at times she expected to wake up and find herself having lived a very, very long dream, for her life in Easthollow struck jarringly against how the world seemed to spin for her.

She blinked and, internally, shook herself. No, her purpose here was to see Xan and to speak with him, for nothing more than that she could. The thought stirred a deep and intangible feeling, and her ghosted smile returned. "It's strange, that you're so near now." But strange didn't taste like the proper word. Good, maybe. Like the way it should have been. "Strange that Desna brought us together." The irony wasn't lost on her. Between the four of them, only Xan had seemed to share her drive to unite their family, but in the end, it had been Desna who had been the catalyst for that to finally happen.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - December 29, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - January 06, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - February 05, 2018, 01:24 AM