King Elk Forest i've always been this blunt
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Joining 

The trek had been long and unforgiving, but Queenie didn't mind much. The time that it took her to go from the mountain and across the plains, into this obviously marked forest was good for thinking. Once she'd made it to the border, her mind was clear and mean ol' Queenie was back to being her normal self. It wasn't that she necessarily wanted to join a pack — to be clear, she hated the idea — but she knew that she needed to. 

Before winter had really set in, there was enough small game around to keep Queenie moving. Now, food was scarce. It was time that she gave in to her one fear (following anyone besides her prey) and make an effort, at the very least, to join someone else's ranks. The attempt at Morningside had been a lousy one, but she planned on giving a bit more effort this time. 

Queenie sat back beside the border and lowered herself (with a necessary eye roll; who would she be without one?), then howled for whoever was in charge.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - December 30, 2017, 09:58 AM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - December 30, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - December 31, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - January 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: i've always been this blunt - by RIP Stephanie - January 01, 2018, 01:46 PM