Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
along the mix of sundry scents that marked various creature's passing, one stood above the rest - her scent soft and inviting. iliksis paused from his trailing and cast his sharp muzzle in the air, drinking deep of the fresh scent while his tongue ran hungrily across his narrow jaws.

his subject panned into view, a svetle and bright contrast against the dull snow. iliksis felt a stirring in his belly immediately, for she was young and touched by the brand of some outlandish sun. if little girls were his weakness, red-headed ones were doubly so - they were kissed by an inimitable fire that iliksis desired to quell and keep his own.

quietly he strode after the young girl, picking up his pace as he closed the distance between the two of them. his gait was fleet and mostly silent, though it would be a matter of time before akantha was aware of his presence for no matter how stealthy a wolf intended to be, the scuttle of snow and footfall would soon alert her of his approach.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM