Blackfeather Woods a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
At the half-strangled warble emitting like a beacon from the borders, Vaati moves quickly to meet the being sounding the call. But the being doing so does not surprise him, and he does not take much note to his brother lounging on the border where he had been instructed not to go. Vaati knows they have not been listening. They did not want to heed his word of caution, fine. But Vaati would not be rescuing them if they were plucked from the borders whilst disobeying his instructions. At least Maegi had the sense to understand what was best for their safety, what was best for everyone else, but then again, it was she who he favoured. At this point, he does not bother to dismiss the kid from his company, seeing it rather as a learning opportunity not to be wasted. Pulling himself together and planting his heavy feet before the stranger, pointed ears stand upright as if asserting his dominance. "Looking to join?" He voices gruffly to the woman, taking note of her unusual silence. His head tilts slightly, as if to beckon an answer from her, and wonders if that is even in her capability. If not, that does not matter to him. They need numbers, those willing to learn, not necessarily mouths.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 27, 2018, 01:48 PM