Blackfeather Woods a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The woman takes off before he has a chance to get a word out of her, and he looks to Ramsay with a dismissive shrug. Perhaps they did scare her, it had sure happened before. "likely so" he states, before the boy retreats back into the shadows, and Vaati casts his eyes in return to the fleeing figure in the distance. She had saved herself a whole lot of trouble by doing so, for some came and did not have the courage to leave honourably until they were hunted down for abandoning them in an hour of need. Some were just not strong enough. Once her figure has completely been erased from his vision, he takes his own leave and returns to his place in the dark woods.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 27, 2018, 01:48 PM