Stone Circle you may be entitled to financial compensation
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Another ordinary day in Easthollow brought Nanook further inland than usual. Though her feet stuck near the borders more often than not, she felt a strange and growing ease with the thought of leaving the patrol to the others when she needed to hunt, or to sleep. Or to eat - and she sought food today, Krypton's long-off words a reminder she needed to keep her strength up if she truly wanted to be of use here.

Leaving the caches for the younger of their lot, Nanook set about to find the trail of something fresh, but caught an unexpected scent instead, mixed with the familiar. Bile nipped at her throat, a sudden surge of panic, but she cooled herself and picked a hasty path to where Keoni settled a little ways away, her shoulder stained with a fresh wound and blood. A low growl rumbled from the Apaata's throat and she pushed closer, eyes dark and her mouth drawn in a nervous line. She glanced to Keoni, then to her wound, which looked as though it had been made by something more than branches and briars...
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
you may be entitled to financial compensation - by Keoni - January 02, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: you may be entitled to financial compensation - by Nanook - January 02, 2018, 12:00 PM