Stone Circle you may be entitled to financial compensation
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook crooked her brow at the look the silver girl passed her - much too calm and assuring to alleviate suspicion. The Apaata picked a glance at the dressed up wound, then to the girl, then to the wound, before finally settling her still darkened gaze on Keoni for good. Nanook had seen wounds like this before, and they had only come from other animals - other wolves. Her eyes narrowed. Why, then, did she act like this was nothing? Who was she protecting?

The Apaata thrust her muzzle in a pointed gesture toward the silver girl's shoulder. "Who did this?" and took the opportunity as an equal chance to draw out the scents that clung to the medic's fur. Yet beyond the tang of blood and poultice, she sensed nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing foreign, nor troublesome - just the overwhelming scent of Easthollow. "Someone here?" She bristled at the thought, but if Keoni gave even the slightest hint that one of their own had harmed her...
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
you may be entitled to financial compensation - by Keoni - January 02, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: you may be entitled to financial compensation - by Nanook - January 04, 2018, 11:53 AM