Stone Circle I say hello!
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
His gaze gleamed with interest, and for a moment she wondered if he was interested to know whether or not he could eat her (Illecebra had warned her of stranger border wolves, hadn't she?) but dismissed the notion. He seemed a happy sort of friendly, and she could imagine him eating one of his ow species, let alone herself. Perhaps she was reading to far into the whole cannibalism thing, but Murdock's talk had raised a few concerns. 

She answered nonchalantly, however, not quite delving into the depths of their deal. "I met a good wolf that offered me a place to stay. He didn't think I'd survive the winter - this is my first alone." Her plans had been vague, and she'd refused to acknowledge that death lurked behind the next snow squall, but without Murdock she may very well have been wasting away at this point. Her first winter had been spent in the company of her family and the kind master, the one that allowed the family inside when the nights got very cold, and gave them free roam of the barn. It had been a good life; but one she didn't miss, for it too had been simple and empty.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
I say hello! - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I say hello! - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: I say hello! - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 07, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: I say hello! - by Lennon - January 07, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 26, 2018, 06:16 PM