Whitefish River you and me and the devil make three
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The girl suddenly pivoted and faced him with a ferocity he had gotten quite used to receiving from other loners, and Redshank flattened his ears in an attempt to appear as a non-threat. It was uncharacteristic of him and, if circumstances had been different, he would have demanded why the girl dared show such attitude. However, the two were at the mercy of winter and he could see she was struggling just as much as he. Getting into a brawl over pride would just be a waste of precious energy.

The query in her flashing emerald gaze was not missed, and Redshank's own tail lashed at his hindquarters hopefully as he gestured at the trail she had been following — food?
Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 05, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Redshank - January 06, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Redshank - January 16, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 30, 2018, 02:25 PM