Blackfeather Woods my friends forsake me like a memory lost:
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
aw but @Potema if possible <3
located at namira's mire
radiant quest: hitting the books

in the hours that followed what had transpired at the temple, relmyna wandered, the stone held in her mouth. its cold skin soon gave way to heat that pleasantly warmed her lips, and she was loathe to put it down. she did not know what had come over her, nor what to make of it — energies still racked her as she trotted toward one of the more loathsome features of the wood. and yet she was not repulsed when she came upon the icy bog. 
setting down her stone where she could see it, relmyna moved into the reek of the swamp, feeling the sluggish, sickly torpor that had settled over the area. and while she could hear no creatures currently, the keenness of her nostrils announced to the woman that there was life here indeed.
having surrendered herself to whatever odd whims would take her, relmyna wandered around the edges of the swamp, brushing her muzzle against whatever strange plants grew from beneath the snow, and always keeping in sight of the rock that spoke, as she had come to call it.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - February 04, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:53 PM