Blackfeather Woods my friends forsake me like a memory lost:
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Potema sloshed through the muck until she found a solid island in the Mire. Her pale fur was stained by the movement, the brown muck attaching to her body and clinging, creating socks that mimicked that of her daughter's. She didn't notice the resemblance, either out of forced unconsciousness or forgetting the fact that Maegi was her own.

From her raised position she was able to look down at the second pale woman, with black marks around her eyes and heavy along her back in a saddle. I've seen you before, but I've never met you, She murmurs, starting to approach Relmyra.
Messages In This Thread
my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - February 04, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:53 PM