Blackfeather Woods my friends forsake me like a memory lost:
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
i hadn't yet but omg! that's perfect, now that the connection's been made lol

relmyna stood firm, rejecting her body's unwanted suggestion that she step back from the approaching priestess. the scent of the mud that thickly smeared potema's pelt filled her nostrils, brown and vegetative. potema seemed quite thrilled with the find, and the evoker's ears splayed as she ducked her muzzle shyly beneath the other's questioning.
searching for a way to convey where she had found the stone, relmyna glanced back along one shoulder and motioned with a nod toward the borders. she had not found it here, after all. to the other statement, the pale wolfess touched its opaque surface lightly with her own foot, nodding as she too felt the thrumming.
she answered the remainder of potema's words as best she could, and withdrew with her mind thrumming, heart leaping from the experience of being near to such a powerful being.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - February 04, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:53 PM