Wapun Meadow and every night my mind is running around her
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The cold was not dissuaded by her prancing, and it seemed to find a home within her very bones, settling there in the form of a dull ache. She really ought to return home to Murdock; the promise of a warm den sounding quite tempting, but it was the tiny flicker of marmot scent that had her linger around the clearing a little longer. She wouldn't call it vengeance, no, merely that, if given the chance, she'd greatly enjoy eating the audacious thing. 

When the wolf appeared, she could not suppress the tiniest of gasps; for he was quite different than most of the wolves she'd seen. His pelt was of the palest cream and gray; near white, unflawed. She'd seen dogs with pelts that neared a pure white, but never before seen a wolf quite like this one. It was this awe that had her approach, with a small smile, chirping a quick "hello!"  As she drew near, before abruptly stopping. Illecebra's warnings and Murduck's teachings flashed to the forefront of her mind, and quite abruptly, she blurted, "you're not the kind of wolf that eats dogs, are you?" She didn't think this wolf looked particularly like a cannibal, but then again she had no prior knowledge to place her guess upon.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by RIP Poppy - January 07, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:01 PM