Wapun Meadow and every night my mind is running around her
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
His answer was not the most relieving, but she took it for a good sign that he seemed blunt about it, and her tail wagged slightly in appeasement. He sat, which put the last of her worries at rest, and she plopped down into the snow a short distance from him, tail thumping the snow behind her before coming to a rest and curling around her. His question was different from what she'd heard before, and she answered with a careful nod. "I look like some of them. others are bigger even than wolves, I've heard, and some are only about the size of your head." She was reminded of one of the little dogs she'd seen on the back trail, trotting along with its owner with a little set of things on its paws. She wasn't one to judge, most of the time, but the thing had been a little odd. "some don't have any fur." She added, canting her head as she recalled the memory. Perhaps it hadn't even been a dog, but it had certainly yapped and smelled of one.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by RIP Poppy - January 09, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:01 PM