Moonspear You can't be too careful anymore
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
She knew his name but that came as no surprise. He had no doubts that Hydra was close to her sisters; his name had been passed around. Whatever details beyond that remained a mystery to him and perhaps for the better. Dirge couldn't help but stumble embarassingly on the recollection of her name however, but one would have never been the wiser. A wan smile spread on his face as she allowed him to join her, the conversation progressing smoothly.

"I was out looking for the herds your father speaks of," he began, "but it would seem they're proving elusive as of late." And it went without mentioning that the distractions had mounted their attack as well. The nonsense with the packs, the alteractions with mountain lions, the list seemed to taper on though partially his own more than anyone else. Aware of her glances, his own gaze surveyed through the timberland. There was not much to see that caught his eyes.

"And as it were, the snow does wonders to blanket their retreat to wherever it is they go. I'd rather not find myself having to bed down with them alone just yet." Prying others away from their grief and stretching their numbers did not appeal to him either in light of recent events, not that he suspected he had any pull himself. His musing brief, he returned her question—"But what of you?"

it delights me that she thinks his fur is loud
Messages In This Thread
You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 10, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 11, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 16, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 17, 2018, 02:51 AM