Moonspear and all the people in a dream wait for the machine
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
she brought to his attention that her neck had begun to ache though he had not forgotten her wounds as he gingerly draws his tongue through the blood stained wispy tendrils at her nape and perhaps doing more damage than good ( for he was no healer and has no idea what to do to staunch bleeding nor how to properly clean a wound ) he cringes into her fur ever so slightly and ceases the action. "right," drogon murmurs with a soft 'hum, hum' noise as if he is clearing his throat. swarthy ears flutter back to gently rest against the curve of his skull as he took a few steps back at the mention of letting charon know that he saved her. it was definitely prudent to let leadership know that their daughter was almost kidnapped but thanks to a certain maned warrior it was prevented however drogon doesn't know her parents that well and has, generally, tried to stay off their radar for better or worse. it had seemed like a good idea given his disposition towards authority. however, he agrees — at least on the matter that they should be informed.

"right," he repeats this time the word heavier on his whiskey steeped in smoke timbre then it had been previously. he tipped his head back and let out a summons for @Charon, @Amekaze, @Hydra, @Ayla and @Lyra unsure if all would show up or if only some would come. drogon tests his sore shoulder, winces and the favors his left leg with a shift of his weight. "i don't know." he's uttered those words this day more than he ever cares to admit. drogon doesn't like not knowing, doesn't like stumbling over himself because he has no answer for vela. "i wouldn't say i know him," drogon is quick to respond. "but i met him once. before. before he joined blackfeather woods, i'm certain." it was a pack scent seared into drogon's mind with so much hatred and malice that it was impossible for him to forget and it shames him to remember that he was one of them, once, even if it was only for a brief time. "his name's iliksis." it wasn't as if their conversation had been filled with gossip or overly revealing details about one another. drogon stops speaking there, conveying to vela that it's all the information he has on the coywolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all the people in a dream wait for the machine - by RIP Wintersbane - January 29, 2018, 08:59 AM