Moonspear and all the people in a dream wait for the machine
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
y'all get my 300th drogon post! :D

drogon's ears splay back against his skull as charon takes his place and offers him words of gratitude that fall short of sounding well meant. i didn't do it for you, drogon thinks as he looks away, composing himself so the scowl he felt creeping up did not actually break his mask. it hadn't even been for himself. he'd saved vela for vela. because for all of her arrogance and naivety she was worth saving, because a life without her would be dull, because it was what every instinct in him had screamed at him to do. save the girl. not that drogon fancies himself as any sort of prince charming because he knows he's not. but he does know that he's begun to care for vela and not in a strictly platonic way.

charon asks for the identity of vela's assailant, leaving the question open for either of them and thus it does not surprise the ansbjørn when vela looks at him to speak up. "all i know is that his name is iliksis and that he smelled of blackfeather woods." drogon offers to charon. "i don't know him on any personal level or anything. we met very briefly a while ago on one my impromptu scouting trips and exchanged few words and i'm fairly certain he was a lone wolf at that time." at least, he hadn't smelled of any pack. drogon'd been unsettled by the coywolf — which said something if only because it took a lot to unsettle him — and he hadn't been able to place it at the time but now he's labeled the coywolf as a creep and is able to put away that unsettled feeling and replace it with a slow burning ire. drogon's glacial gaze flickers to vela where it lingers for a few moments too long before it moves back to his alpha.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all the people in a dream wait for the machine - by RIP Wintersbane - February 02, 2018, 04:11 AM