Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
her smile disarmed him enough that he did not catch the swift but playful nip she issued; somewhat like a starstruck boy, he stood there, tail still as his gears stalled in motion.

and then something clicked and with a rowdy growl he returned the favor with a little impart of his own, bowing low to the ground with his tail swinging wildly from side to side in rejoinder.

he pulled up as she spoke, the smile returning to his blackened gums. "oh, well, you know -- lots of womenfolk to protect. gotta make sure everyone knows who they're messing with." ingram replied, tongue in cheek. actually, he was fairly certain none of them needed protection -- least of all nyx -- but he was proud to spread his sigil, so to speak. "the secret to not shriveling up," he paused, casting her a serious glance as he leaned over the stream they had just come across: "is frequent water visits. and not the salt-kind either. ."  terrible dad joke -- ingram still couldn't help but giggle.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Ingram Sr - January 17, 2018, 06:26 PM