Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's thoughts on the matter were fleeting - partially because, well, he was dumb -- and also because he was easily distracted as nyx smoothly loped ahead of him. he watched delightedly, a sway of his tail given as he recalled why he had liked her company in the first place. she had fit well with him and lycaon -- most wolves were too austere in their composure, or took their station far too seriously. not nyx -- at least not that ingram had witnessed so far.

"hey," he growled playfully, engaging himself in a collected lope after her. "it's a serious job." he proffered a wink after he caught up with her, looking along the borders for weaker scents that needed reinforcement. "it comes with perks though. one, you get to pee on anything you want and no one can yell at you." TAKE HEED, lycaon -- "two -- the ladies love you for it." he looked at her slyly then and cheekily quipped: "if you're into that sort of thing."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Ingram Sr - January 22, 2018, 06:57 PM