Moonspear Never hold back your step for a moment
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey grinned at her friend as he greeted her. She saw his face light up at the sight of rabbit and was gratified by his appreciation. If she had known before how good it felt to be able to provide food to her loved ones, she probably would've spent more time working on her skills a long time ago. She supposed it was better late than never, and settled down onto her haunches to enjoy a nice conversation. "Not yet really, but I have plans to in the Spring when the..."

Liffey's voice trailed off as she heard footsteps. She turned to see Charon and immediately her posture shifted to one of respect. She hadn't seen him much since Galaxy's death, though she did not miss his scent whenever she moved about the mountain. The sight of him here so near to Gannet caused her heart to clench with anxiety, but she took a breath to calm herself. Charon was her friend. He had been good to her, and she had been working hard to do well by him and the pack. She trusted him to know that her efforts hadn't gone unnoticed, and she had to trust that he would continue keeping Gannet safe after he'd done just that these past weeks.

God she's dumb. Why am I just noticing this.

The question her alpha asked caused her to wilt slightly. "No, I haven't," she answered honestly, frowning softly. She liked Korei very much and she too had noticed the girl's scent had faded. She'd considered searching for her friend, but she thus far had struggled to make herself go when she was still so anxious about Gannet's safety.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - January 12, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Liffey - January 13, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - January 15, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Charon - January 18, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Liffey - January 20, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - January 22, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Charon - January 24, 2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Liffey - January 26, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - January 27, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Charon - January 31, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - February 05, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Charon - February 07, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - February 11, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Liffey - February 11, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: Never hold back your step for a moment - by Gannet - February 11, 2018, 01:11 PM