Ankyra Sound one gonna bring religion right from a coleman stove
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
l m f a o

ingram inched closer to the ledge and hung a paw over it bravely, teetering over it as if he were going to fall. at the last moment he pulled back triumphantly and cocked his long ears downward, a loud guffaw escaping his muzzle as he heard the tail end of arrille's threat.

ingram wasn't sure who would win in a fight -- he was older, but arrille was kind of big and lanky. maybe he was one of those wolves that it took a lot to push over the edge and when they did go over the edge, they were as indiscriminate in their physical fury as a small torpedo. he didn't much like those odds.

"oho, is that so?" he shouted from the promontory, waving his tail over his hips playfully as he paced in a lofty trot back and forth across the ridge. "you'd have to come up here first." he teased, sticking his tongue out in a dramatic raspberry.

arrille was right though - there was nothing else to do but go down -- with his task only half finished, ingram slowly wound his way down the high stones.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna bring religion right from a coleman stove - by Ingram Sr - January 14, 2018, 12:53 PM