Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
for @Maegi. set at nightcaller temple.

it had been a handful of days since relmyna had surrendered herself to the rock of tongues; the transparent stone she carried wherever she went now, in anticipation that the hiss of the chaotic ones would sound again. gladly did the evoker give herself over to the trance; she had found it was quite strong near the temple. the one named potema had affixed offerings and fetishes there, and shyly relmyna came to worship among them, peering back alongside her shoulder to ensure she was not followed.
the woman was not yet ready to reveal what she had learned to any wolf. 
but war bloomed wildfire along the horizon, and quickly she must work. settling herself along her belly, the scarred woman placed the stone between her forepaws, newly smeared with blood from a small kill, and pressed her lips to its surface. night mother, she whispered within herself. night mother, i am here to serve you. the words had lost their oddness the more relmyna thought them; she was fully given over to her verve.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM